Sunday, November 15, 2009

breaking the silence

I just realized I've been MIA for 16 days. So much for keeping up with this blog.

Well truth be told, I've been extremely busy the past two weeks.

Now to think back to two weeks ago...I had a work function the wednesday two weeks ago where I went home early, followed by going to bed early thurs and fri.

Saturday I went to Buffalo with a gf of mine and sunday, the cute young guy that I'm seeing came to see me.

As for the past week, I had a work function Tuesday, then went with a coworker to this drop in craft workroom.

Wed was invited to an improptu fashion show at the distillery district last minute. Went to see an improv show afterwards.

Thursday went to the Roosevelt Room where they served mini kobe slider burgers free from 5-7pm. Had a great time with friends.

Friday played squash and then headed to little italy for dinner and drinks. Called it an early night.

Stayed in last night. Had dinner with friends at Sushi Time on Queen st. Called it an early night.

Tonight, also quiet night, pretty uneventful. I've given up on the dating scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment