Thursday, October 29, 2009

Middle of the week...

So yesterday I didn't do much after work other than eat dinner and head over to my ultimate frisbee game.

Today, was supposed to take a friend out for dinner but turns out he had to work overtime. Was a bit relieved as I had no idea where to go and had not made any reservations. Weird too that we'd have dinner just the two of us. Didn't want him to think it was a date.

So I just went home after work. Didn't want to head out now that the weather is so cold and the sky turned so dark.

So, I thought maybe the two guys from last weekend would have tried to contact me by now but its now thursday and no word yet. I'm starting to lose interest not that I was extremely interested to begin with. I also txted messaged the guy who lives in my building but I've lost interest in him as well.

So my dating life right now is at a stand still.

Plans for tomorrow night and this weekend haven't been firmed up yet. Probably going to easy tomorrow night and somewhere else sat night. Not so much in the mood for going out now that the weather is so cold.

Was invited to a friend's going away party. Not sure if I'll go given that my ex bf will be there.

More on the weekend later.

No comments:

Post a Comment