Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sunday...Monday....happy day

So, Sunday started out pretty lazy. Was in bed for awhile. Don't know exactly what time I got up. Was recovering from the night before.

My friend sends me a text asking me to go over to her place. She had asked me to go over to help her paint.

So finally I make my way over and its about 2pm. It turns out that there is no painting happening, however she asked me to stick around to help her unpack.  As organization is not her area of strength, I agree to hang around and help out. 

So around 430pm I get a text from the guy I was supposed to meet up with. He didn't set a place and time to meet but he sent me a text letting me know he was on the way downtown on the subway. So without a meeting location, I stay put.  Finally be meet near union station. 

We walk over to chinatown as he wanted to check out some frames and was in a rush to get the asap.  So we spend some time checking out frames.  We head to the vietnamese restaurant for dinner.  I was starving.  So he proceeds to tell me stories about his ex gfs one after another. Finally he tells me about the latest one and of course its one of those sad stories that you hope to god will never happen to you.  They dated for 6 years, got engaged and he finds out she was cheating on him for a period of atleast 5 months. She had money issues, could not budget and got into credit card debt. Had to call everything off, buy her share of the condo out, and make a loss on the engagement ring.

Monday in contrast to Sunday was extremely hectic.  Had an online training presentation to do...couldn't find the right dial in code to join the conference call.  Everything went well luckily.  Thank god that's now over with.

Went to scarborough town to meet up with a girl. She's selling me a BCBG skirt that I've been looking for that's been sold out.  We do the transaction and I proceed to make my way back downtown.

Its only Monday but I am booked solid until Sunday.  How did that happen? I am triple booked Thursday, and double booked on Sat. Can my life get anymore complicated?

Time for bed now. More later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment