Thursday, September 10, 2009

day 11

I've caught a cold from one of my friends and have been feeling a bit under the weather.

I'm in bed right now on a Thursday evening. Tiff parties and galas are happening everywhere while I am lying pathetically in bed.

Today I had lunch with a guy that I had a fling with. We clarified that we will remain friends. We clearly aren't that compatible and not sure that he is exactly my mr. Right.

Atleast I have cleared up any ambiguity and put an end to that tryst. Clarity and peace of mind brings simplicity. Very zen type of thought.

My girlfriend was thinking of going to spice tonight. She would probably call if she wants to go. As I'm not feeling very well, I haven't had the inclination to contact her. I was sleeping the past few hours and just woke up. I was awakened by an email from a colleague in china. They are on a different time zone. She thanked me for my prompt response to her questions. Working after hours.

Trying to get into a tiff party for saturday. Don't know if its going to happen. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment