Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday night

Although its supposed to be industry night, I"m all partied out and still recovering from my quasi cold. I'm in the last recovery stage but still not 100%.

So as the industry people gear up to go out tonight, I find myself cocooning in my condo. Took a long nap earlier...went down for two hours.

I think I'm going through a hibernating state.  After being around people non-stop the past month, I feel the sudden need to be alone. My condo is looking cleaner as I actually have time to clean things up. A week ago, it looked as though a bomb blew up in here.

So, a la sex in the city style and true to the he's just not that into you movie, i find myself wondering what my next step is.  Do I just wait for Mr. cute guy to text me or call me later in the week or should I contact him.  Should I follow the usual rules as not to come across too desperate or do I just go for the no bullshit approach. My instincts tell me to just sit tight and do nothing when in doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment