Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A new day ahead

So, the great thing about living in cityplace is that you can pick up your groceries at just about any hour of the day and any day of the week. Last night, I went grocery shopping at Sobeys at 1050pm. Which reminds me I have to get going...need to make a salad for lunch for today.

Feeling pretty good this morning. After running 3 miles last night and swimming 5 laps, somehow I feel more energetic than my sendentary days.

Goals for the day: pick up tickets at ticketmaster for the Killers concert on Sunday. That should be a simple enough to do. Just need to get to Gate 7 of the Rogers centre before 6pm. Goal no. 2, mail package to cousins in Boston - gifts from baby gap for their new borns. Another simple task, just need to write the cards and go to the post office at lunch time.

Exercise goal for today....run 3 miles and swim 10 laps. Hopefully not too many people will choose the same time as me to go swimming. The luxury of condo life...everything is within the same building complex. Its a world of its own. You can technically survive without leaving the building complex in a bad snowstorm. You might be a bit bored, but atleast you are not inconvenienced, god forbid.

Need to rush to work soon. My enticing job is waiting for me. My cubicle is awaiting. But first, my daily starbucks stop over at John and Wellington. Huge lineup everyday but fairly fast service. No complaints. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment