Saturday, September 19, 2009

Friday ....last thought of the night

To my dismay, I just noticed that I have one follower. How does that even happen? How do people even find this blog? As you can tell, I'm not sufficiently savvy to understand how this website works and how to find interesting blogs that are worth following. 

Notwithstanding, I am grateful that it seems that people are reading what I take the trouble to write.  My efforts are of some entertainment value to some and yes, I seem to matter to someone, no matter how little significance I must hold.

So tomorrow, I've been invited by my friend to a lunch at One in Yorkville...apparently the "friend" with whom I had a slight altercation at Spice the other night will be there.  Both people involved in that altercation will be there....I still have no idea how I got in the middle. In fact, I was just trying to be a good friend.  Seems like I always get the raw end of the stick when I try to do the right thing or what I thought was a good deed.  People's ego get hurt, things blow up, and the next thing I know I am the target of someone's contempt. To go or not to go....that is a very good question.  More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment