Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday ...last thoughts for the night

So about to hit the sack soon. Is anyone reading this blog, if yes, please leave a comment so that I know you're out there. Does anyone find anything I have to say entertaining or useful? Its good to serve a purpose in life. To mean something to someone that is out there, to leave this world having made a difference.

Not that you haven't noticed but my dating hiatus did not last long at all. When things started to become too quiet, comfortable, and drama free, I felt a twinge of boredom beginning to set in.

My previous fling with whom i have agreed to be friends is becoming very persistent to resume things.  The more I reiterate that we are going to be friends, the more he is trying to rekindle the former flame.  The more you don't want something, the more it comes to you. 

I want simplicity in my life. I like things defined. I won't settle for less than what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment