Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday

So far so good. Day 16 of my blog and I can officially confirm that my blog and I are irrelevant.

Does that matter to me? Not really. Feels good to blog and get your thoughts out there.  Who knows, maybe someday someone will be following this and find what I think about or what I have to say interesting.  ok, probably unlikely but you never know.

So today i planned out Thurs, Fri, and Sat night.  Why did I have to do that this early in the week...Tiff week, that's why.  You can't possibly get in anywhere if you don't get ahead of the game. Went through that last weekend and determined that I"m not going to be caught off guard for this coming week.

Got on guest list for Century room for Thurs, Cheval for Friday, and This is London for Sat.  Hope that it works out this week after much anticipation and hype. Do I want to get a glimpse of Colin Farrell at the Dr. Parnassus after party on Friday? Who doesn't.

So I got me and one other friend on guestlist. Others have agreed to come but they will have to fend for themselves to get in.

My week is shaping up nicely. I've got a date for tomorrow night and perhaps meeting up with cute guy from last Saturday on Friday. Single life is not so bad. 

Calling it a night for now. Stayed up too late last night so need some rest now.

No comments:

Post a Comment