Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday ...day 23

I've been delinquent with my daily blogs. I'm sure you've been dying to find out what has happened the past 3 days...let me indulge you.

Atleast you can't label me as a blogging addict given my absence from my blog world for several days.  Truth be told I was on a date on Sunday night.  It initially started out very casually and turned into a date marathon.  Went out to dinner and just hung out after dinner.

Didn't do too much on Monday. Was still recovering from the weekend. 

Tonight, I broke down and gave the guy that I went out with last wednesday a call. I figured I'd give him a call in spite that it might make me look a little desperate or without other options.  Like I said, I don't enjoy playing games and aren't afraid to give a guy a call if I feel like talking to him.

Made plans for Saturday night.  Actually booked a second date with the guy from Sunday.

Feel exhausted tonight. Was supposed to go to the gym to workout but I think I"m going to turn in to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment