Thursday, September 3, 2009

life in the fast lane

So I finally cleaned up my 650 sq ft condo yesterday morning. The best part about living alone is that you do what you want, when you want, which also includes cleaning. Living alone is great. You're the boss of you and no one is there to tell you what to do.

Things in my life are starting to be a bit more organized. I can actually find things now. I've never been one to be known for my organizational skills. Definitely not my area of strength.

"Never thought I would be in love like this. When I look at you my mind goes on a trip" - very poetic song. I can't recall the last time I felt like that! One can only dream to experience love as described in poetry, songs, movies, and novels. My life to date certainly hasn't felt like that for some time. In fact, probably just the opposite.

Do I have any plans for tonight? No, of course not. I've decided to ban planning altogether. I resolved that my life would be completely spontaneous. So, now, I have no plans for tonight.

After eating up 5 slices of pepperoni pizza yesterday, I think I will hit the gym.

Exercise goal for today. Run 3 miles.

Today is Thursday. A big night to go out here in TO. Patios will be packed. Will write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment