Friday, September 4, 2009

Thursday

So how did my night go?

Well things were looking up near the end of the day when a couple of my friends contacted me to go out after work.

First, I stopped by Jacks on Front and hung out at the patio. As I was sitting there I received a text from my friend inviting me to Duke of Devon. As I wanted to get out of my work clothes and had promised some other friends to join them on King west, I had to pass on the Duke.

After doing a quick stop at Cityplace, we headed to King West and got a text letting me know that they were headed to Bier markt. Few minutes later, I received another text saying that Bier mrkt was full so they were at Kiwe.

So we ended up having dinner at Kiwe. Food was ok but it was your typical fine dining portions which leaves you hungry even after you have finished your meal. The waiter was nice enough and after dinner we went back to the Bier markt to see if we could get a table. We hung out, listened to the live band, and had a few drinks.

After the Bier markt, we were either going to head to cheval where someone that my friend knows was having a bday and there was a gueslist or Spice route. By midnight there were line ups everywhere.

So we show up at spice, we were told that the wait would be half an hour. Somehow in between conversations, selected individuals were waved in by the doormaan. So we started to walk away and ran into two other friends. They were headed to spice so we decided to head back. When we got to the entrance, somehow the line had disappeared and people were just walking n.

We finally get in and the moment I get there one of the guys that we ran into has a huge argument with me and suddenly, I just feel like leaving. Just as the night was getting started, there is already drama. So I take a breather and decide to email one of my friends. After I'm done, I went out to the patio on my way out and run into my friends. By then, it was already really late so they said they were thinking of leaving.

We were going to head out but one of our friends ran into this guy she is dating so we had to wait for her. So we finally all get out of there eventually.

We all walk to my friend's car and they drop me off on their way home.

It was a typical evening out of bar hopping. That's the usual Thursday night downtown, now I am home blogging with Sweet November paying in the background,

No comments:

Post a Comment